The Primary Communication public affairs and advocacy team works closely with stakeholders to manage complex issues and the associated Ministerial, legislative or regulatory environment.
Primary is proud of our pragmatic, non-partisan advocacy approach which builds long-term relationships and sustainable outcomes for clients. We are able to deliver activities ranging from rapid turnaround solutions on critical policy issues to the development of advocacy strategies and policy formulation, which build the client’s voice and influence.
A key component of our programs is the development of advocacy roadmaps, which outline the positions of key stakeholders including members of parliament, advisors, government and non-government organisations, and community groups. Mapping these key influencers and identifying areas of conformity, potential detente or vehement opposition provides a clear list of pragmatic opportunities for action.
After years of tireless work in this area we have developed a reputation for delivering:
- Strategic, innovative and commercially relevant policy advice
- Operation ready public affairs and policy programs
- Operational and reputation risk assessment and agile engagement
- Integrated communication campaigns
- Communities of influence and stakeholder relationships
- Cross-partisan strategies that engage key decision makers across the thought spectrum.