Primary Communication employees focus on the ethical delivery of measurable results.
Measurement and evaluation
We believe that by agreeing with our clients on measurable communication objectives from the outset we can ensure positive outcomes and avoid surprises.
- At each stage of the process we assess and tailor activities using a variety of techniques:
- Surveys, pulse polling and focus groups
- Performance analysis on reach, message and impact
- Regular work-in-progress meetings and schedule reviews
- Transparent reports of actions, results and costs
Billing and fees
We have a multitude of options available, with contractual conditions that are designed to meet your specific needs and can be based on a program approach – with hourly billing up to a set ceiling, a set project fee, straight hourly fee or a rolling retainer.
All our staff abide by stringent industry codes and ethics. Primary is a member of the Registered Consultancies Group of the Public Relations Institute of Australia and is governed by the code of consultancy practice. All our staff have a contractual obligation to abide by the PRIA Code of Ethics.
Primary’s senior government relations and advocacy staff are registered on the Australian Government, NSW, QLD and Victorian Lobbyist Registers.