Primary Communication is committed to minimising our impact on the environment in everything we do. We work with our staff, clients and suppliers to build a culture that is environmentally aware and active.
In particular, it is our policy to use water, energy, materials and facilities more efficiently and commit to ongoing monitoring and improvement.
Primary Communication complies with all applicable laws and regulations and goes beyond these measures wherever possible to minimise our impact on the environment.
We communicate our environmental commitment to our employees, vendors and customers. We solicit their cooperation in supporting Primary Communication to meet its sustainability goals and in turn we offer encouragement to help clients reduce their impact on the environment.
The Primary Communication team is:
- Committed to continuous resource reduction and improvement in efficiencies
- Managing, monitoring and measuring resource use
- Minimising carbon footprint by lowering energy use
- Supporting public transport or transport-share facilities
- Striving to zero waste through sustainable purchasing and recycling initiatives
- We will continuously seek opportunities to improve our adherence to these principles, and will periodically report progress to our stakeholders.
Primary Communication purchases 100% Green Power for all its energy requirements.