Programs in corporate social responsibility are much more than a glossy report. They are about understanding the issues relevant to your business and your people. Primary develops activities that build links and relationships with key stakeholders and support important social and community imperatives.
Primary can help organisations form a long term plan for change through the:
- Development and management of community program
- Review of existing program
- Issues analysis and stakeholder engagement
- Promotion of CSR activities
- CSR auditing to identify business opportunities from adopting more sustainable business practices
- Behaviour change