Primary Communication is an independent, Australian-owned, strategic communication company that has been providing leading professional consultancy services since 1990.
We have flourished by delivering first-rate programs for our clients in the corporate, government and community sectors. Our highly experienced team designs high-impact campaigns and strategies. They deliver captivating long-term stakeholder engagement programs and compelling one-off projects.
Primary offers clients our expertise across all communication channels, from social to traditional media, from reports to newsletters, from speeches to meetings. Our tailor-made solutions can help you engage a small target audience or the whole country.
Our team is able to deliver a full range of communication services, including:
- Communication strategy
- Integrated marketing communication program
- Media and publicity
- Policy development and advocacy
- Crisis and issues
- Change management
- Internal communication
- Corporate social responsibility
- Social issues advocacy
- Behavioural change campaigns
We have extensive experience delivering solutions for clients in a range of sectors, including:
- Financial Services
- Public health
- Mental health
- Transport and Infrastructure
- Consumer Goods
- Professional Services
All of our clients are looked after by a committed senior counsellor. Each client is assigned a tailor-made team with specialist skills and experience.
Primary Communication has a strong commitment to ethics and human rights. These commitments are reflected in our attitudes and behaviours, in how we do business and who we represent. They are guided by the Public Relations Institute of Australia’s Registered Consultancies Group’s Code of Ethics and an overall recognition and commitment to equity, equality and accessibility for all.
Primary Communication is a member of the following government procurement panels:
- Department of Finance’s Commonwealth Multi-Use List
- Department of Human Services panel for communication strategies, editorial and authoring services. The panel covers the agencies administered or integrated into the Department: Centrelink, Medicare Australia, the Child Support Agency, CRS Australia and Australian Hearing
- Department of Infrastructure and Transport panel for communication services
- Department of Climate Change and Energy Efficiency panel for training and communication
Primary is also a member of the PRIA Registered Consultancies Group, and listed on the Register of Lobbyists in NSW, Victoria, Queensland and with the Federal Government.